Jardine Engineering Corporation (JEC) is a company of talented employees, offering promising careers, including the finest professional training and development, as well as potential and opportunities to contribute and impact business results.
JEC employees are the key to achieve our future goals through the driving of performance, growth and operational excellence.
At JEC, our reputation, business culture and people philosophy help us attract and retain the best employees and customers. The guiding management principles are embodied in our Values: Technical Proficiency, Empowered Workforce, Alliance, Masterful Customer Service.
What makes JEC an attractive employer?
- JEC is a venerable and successful business that comprises over 4,000 professionals and support staff across the region. We have over 1,500 professionals located in Hong Kong including 900 technicals and experts.
- The company offers capable individuals exposure across Asia, with regional job rotation opportunities for engineers and managers, allowing them to acquire new technical skills and gain experience of different working cultures.
- Our well established, structured development programmes, from apprentices to new graduates, offer exposures to a wide scope of challenging engineering projects – from developing the Hong Kong International Airport baggage handling system to maintaining diverse building services to implementing state-of-the-art integrated air/water/cooling systems.
- JEC provides on-going training for staff to support their career development – from new technology advances to contract risk management.
- JEC cares for employees and their families. We focus on health and safety, and support our staff with relevant trainings and provide safety gears.